To Change / Set a Password
1. Click the Start button at the bottom left of your screen.
2. Click Settings from the list to the left.
3. Select Accounts.
4. Select Sign-in options from the menu.
5. Click on Change under Change your account password.
6. In order to change your password, you have to sign in with your current Microsoft account password. Enter your password in the box. Click Sign in.
7. Microsoft will send you a new code to change your password through the phone number that is associated with your account. Enter the last four digits of your phone number to verify it is the correct number. Press Enter.
8. You will receive a code on your phone. Enter the code.
9. A new page will direct you to enter your old password and then type in a new password. Reenter the new password. Press Enter.
If you see this message than you successfully changed your password!